Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm on the Fence...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 26, 2012

My Kind Of Mother's Day



Mother's Day is just around the corner and I hate to admit it but if I don't drop at least a few hints to the Hubby he would probably get me some crazy gift! Okay Okay, I know that it isn't all about the gifts, but 1. He will buy one no matter what (such a thoughtful Hubby I have) and 2. I would rather lead him in the right direction than have him spend money on something I will never use. So with that said I will give you guys a little peek into what I would LOVE to receive this Mother's Day from my Hubby. I just so happen to have my little heart set on a really relaxing looking Massage Kit from EdenFantasys.com. Now before anyone gets their panties bunched up....yes of course I realize that they are known for their adult toys but the truth of the matter is...they have SO much more to offer than just *gasp* sex toys. Besides doesn't a nice foot massage sound amazing after a long day of running around taking care of Mommy and Wife duties!?!

Does your Hubby buy you a gift on Mother's day as well? What are you hoping to receive?  


Sex toys - EdenFantasys adult toys store

Disclosure: I wrote this post on behalf of Eden Fantasys and I am eligible to receive a gift card for my efforts. All opinions are 100% My own and as always never influenced in any way. No other form of compensation has been received for this post.

No comments: