Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, September 19, 2012

Mabel's Labels {review} Kindergarten Here We Come!




Back-To-School is in FULL swing in my household. My kiddos have been back for a little while now and we are finally settling into our new routine. Little Dude is an old pro by now, ya know because he is a second grader, and second graders know everything (don't believe me just ask him)! The BIG whammy this year was that my sweet little baby girl was starting Kindergarten! Just like many other little sweeties the fear of the unknown can be really terrifying. I did my mommy best to make her feel secure with this big change, but sometimes it's really the small things that help give them confidence...

Little Diva was really worried about a few things-

1. Not being able to determine which backpack was hers.
2. Other children accidentally taking her "magic" pencils by mistake.
(I gave her a few very "magic" pencils to help her with all of her new work)

What's a mom to do? I can't let her little mind be filled with worry...so, I used Mabel's Labels on everything I could! I mean everything from "magic" pencils and glue to backpacks and shoes! 
It was really a life saver for me this year! (Thank you Mabel's Labels)




For me Mabel's Labels is one of those companies that you don't have to think twice about. I know the product I receive will exceed my expectations and stand up to the test of time (Little Dude has used them and they are still holding strong 1 year later)! 

{A little lesson on Mabel's Labels }

"Mabel's Labels is the leading provider of cute and durable personalized labels. Our dishwasher safe labels are ideal fro identifying clothing, lunch containers, shoes, toys, and more. Mabel's Labels are perfect for school, camp, or daycare!"

Wanna know a little secret...you can fundraise with them too! Perfect for PTA mommies and daddies! 
Go ahead and check it out....you might just be the cool kid in class :)



This year we reviewed The Ultimate Back-to-School Combo as well as the Write Away Labels.
The Ultimate Back-to-School Combo comes with:

*Skinny-Minnis 
*Tag Mates
*Shoe Labels
*Teeny Tags






I totally forgot to get pics of the "magic" pencils! I know, I know! 
But, everyone can rest assured that Little Diva hasn't lost a single thing :)

The Write Away Labels are really awesome because they don't come personalized...rather they are blank, well except for the cute little pictures, and you can write anything you'd like. Add a name, phone number, or date, the options are endless. They are also self-laminating for extra durability. I like to use these on water bottles for the simple fact that they are water proof, dishwasher safe, and even microwave safe.

Mabel's Labels has made Back-to-School a hit for us once again! 

Connect with them anytime you want on:





Disclosure: I received the products mentioned to facilitate this review. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way. No form of compensation was received.

No comments: