Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Why I love the weeks following Christmas...



Now, don't get me wrong- I adore Christmas. Well, all holidays really. But, I really truly love the weeks following Christmas. Sure the house is usually in shambles. The trash cans are overflowing, and I have bags under my eyes the size of Texas. 

BUT

It is so worth it when I get to spend endless days with my babies putting together the new toys they spent months wishing for and playing silly board games late into the night because they are on winter break! I am not only a blessed Mommy...I am a happy Mommy. 

Besides, without days like those Ya'll wouldn't get to see pictures like these...

Enjoying a night of Fibber.
I happily lost. 
Jealous of my awesome glasses? Gonna have to get your own!
Your kids will thank you for it :)

No comments: