Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 10, 2013

I got my 1st compliment! Fysiko Eyelash Growth Serum week 8



Okay, so I have gotten a bit behind with posting my updates. I am currently in the home stretch and I have 4 weeks to go. But- I have snapped pics (how could I forget) to keep you guys up to date.

The following pic is from my 8th week using Fyskio
I really didn't notice much change from my first 4 weeks but low and behold I got my first compliment! Woohoo :)





My eyelash's are still darker than they were which is awesome because the tips of my lash's have always been lighter than the rest and it has always bothered me. At the 8 week mark I still felt like I was longing to see more results but they were slow and steady which is absolutely better than nothing...

Can't wait to show you guys my 12 week result- it's good!
Check out other results here

I received the product complimentary from Influenster :)
You can sign up too!

No comments: