Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Calling all cooks...

Today we have a bbq planned with family. I am really excited that Little Dude & Little Diva will get to play with their cousins that we don't get to see nearly enough of. I am looking forward to a little fun in the sun & some yummy food. I am planning on serving hot dogs, hot links, and hamburgers to keep it simple. But I have no idea what to serve as a side dish. I can always run and grab some store bought beans or potato salad but I kind of want to try something different. So this is where I need my lovely readers to help me...comment below with a yummy recipe or your favorite side dish. I am looking for something with little prep and cook time. Please please please...you don't want me to starve, right ? Feel free to leave a drink recipe too...I might get thirsty !

No comments: