Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 25, 2011

10 random facts about me...

Have you ever wondered who's behind a blog? I know I have (maybe because I'm super nosy). For your reading pleasure here is a list of 10 random facts about yours truly...

1. I love making lists. (and...I am making one right now!)

2. I am addicted to Tabasco.

3. My name is Arianah but everyone calls me Ari. (pretty sure it's a guys name)

4. I hate onions & tomatoes.

5. I have at least 2 cups of coffee every morning.

6. I love cookbooks.

7. I constantly put on chapstick & lotion.

8. I hate folding laundry.

9. My favorite candy is jujubes.

10. I do not have a drivers license and I never have. This is a shocker, I know! (I told my hubby I would go get one if he got me a Kia Sportage. So far it hasn't worked.)

Feel free to leave a comment with a random fact about yourself!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

LOVE this post!!!
http://enchantedwife.blogspot.com/