Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm on the Fence...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 25, 2011

10 random facts about me...

Have you ever wondered who's behind a blog? I know I have (maybe because I'm super nosy). For your reading pleasure here is a list of 10 random facts about yours truly...

1. I love making lists. (and...I am making one right now!)

2. I am addicted to Tabasco.

3. My name is Arianah but everyone calls me Ari. (pretty sure it's a guys name)

4. I hate onions & tomatoes.

5. I have at least 2 cups of coffee every morning.

6. I love cookbooks.

7. I constantly put on chapstick & lotion.

8. I hate folding laundry.

9. My favorite candy is jujubes.

10. I do not have a drivers license and I never have. This is a shocker, I know! (I told my hubby I would go get one if he got me a Kia Sportage. So far it hasn't worked.)

Feel free to leave a comment with a random fact about yourself!

1 comment:

Brittany said...

LOVE this post!!!
http://enchantedwife.blogspot.com/