Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 10, 2011

Domestic Divas 7/10...

It's Sunday and that means it is time to see what you Domestic Divas can do!
Leave me a comment with a household tip, a recipe, or anything else you see fit!

This week I am sharing a tip to keep ants away. If you didn't know ants hate cinnamon. You can sprinkle cinnamon or place a cinnamon stick in an ant path to keep them from coming any further & they will not cross it!

Now it's your turn...you might just be my Domestic Diva of the week!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Wow! I never knew that about ants, I'm definitely going to try that one! I can't think of any household tips off hand.. which is pretty odd since I'm always home! My mind is just drawing a blank. I'm gonna share a no-cook play dough recipe. I made this with my day care children and its way cheaper than buying play dough.

1/2 Cup Salt
1 Cup Flour
1 TBSP Oil
1 TBSP Cream of Tartar
1 Cup Boiling Water
Few drops of food coloring
Mix it all up and play!

Mahalo for the follow! I'm following you as well. Have a wonderful week!

Sarah said...

I've heard hot sauce works as well for the ants! Love all-natural household alternatives! For an all-purpose cleaner around the house, I fill a squirt bottle with vinegar, baking soda, lemon and tea tree oil.