Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

My kids say the darndest things...

My kiddos crack me up! They seriously bring me to tears sometimes with the things that come out of their mouths. I have been trying to write them down as they spurt them out (for a future lol) but it isn't always possible. So without further ado here is a list of what they came up with today...

* A Hard Attack (heart attack) "because it is really hard to get better if you have one"
* Skunk Bag (I am assuming it is a scum bag but I dare not teach them that word)
* Mean-iac (I overheard them calling me this when I refused to give them gumballs this morning)
* For Goodness Shakes

Leave me a comment with some of the silly things your kiddos say.
I can always use a good giggle!

No comments: