Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 6, 2011

I made it back in one piece!

I did it!!! I drove around my neighborhood with my mom for what seemed like a lifetime...just to get used to being behind the wheel! Then she muttered the words that send a shiver down my spine " I think it's time for you to drive on a "real" street "! Naturally I wanted to come up with some reason, any reason why I wasn't ready but I didn't. I just sucked it up and went for it. Guess where I drove to first...Walmart! Haha. I feel less anxious and more confident in my own judgement so today was a total success.

                                           Check out my awesome parking job!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Congrats girl!!!!
Hope you have a great week.

OneLittleMom said...

Thank you so so much :) -Arianah