Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 8, 2011

Interview {Little Diva Edition}

A small glimpse into Little Diva's Little World...

Mommy: "What are your favorite things to do"?
Little Diva: "Hmmm, ummm, hmmm? Oh, I know what I like to do! I like to go swimming, and play legos. You know what else I like to do? I like to wash things!

Mommy: "What makes you special"? 
Little Diva: "I am special because I have a kitten"!

Mommy: "Why do you love Mommy"? 
Little Diva: "Because you always do special things for us"! 

Mommy: "Do you have a favorite food"?
Little Diva: "Ok, I know just what I like! I like hash browns"!

Mommy: "If you could change your name what would it be"?
Little Diva: "I would like to pick Matilda"!

Mommy: "What do you want to be when you grow up"?
Little Diva: "I want to be a Fireman"!

Have you ever "interviewed" your kids? If you haven't, give it a try! I loved hearing what Little Diva had to say & I hope you did too!


No comments: