Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, September 4, 2011

Marie Callender's Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna {review}

One of my favorite parts of the day is gathering around the table to enjoy a delicious dinner with my family! It is a time that we get to share stories about our day and truly sit down, relax, and enjoy our time together! I have so many amazing memories from my childhood that revolve around a good, warm, comforting meal. I strive every day to give my children the same wholesome dinners that I had growing up, as well as the memories that we make while eating them! Although I try my hardest, I don't always have the time to prepare and cook the types of food that my family loves to share together. Thankfully, I have been recently introduced to Marie Callender's Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna! 
Photo Credit: Marie Callender's

Marie Callender's has always been a place where my family would gather and enjoy a delicious home cooked meal away from home! Now they have really outdone themselves by offering an amazing lasagna that can be cooked at home within minutes! I have tried a few different types of frozen meals and while they are quick and easy, they don't really bring the flavor or quality of the real deal! So, needless to say I was blown away by the authenticity of Marie Callender's Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna! Not only did it cook in less than 15 minutes, but it cooked perfectly in my microwave. Yes, you heard that right, in my microwave! It has a fantastic baking tray that cooks it to perfection! I was able to serve my family a feel good, comfort meal, with home made flavor in under 15 minutes without having to use my oven! The taste, the smell, and the look of the lasagna reminded me of all the great memories I have from my childhood. I am so grateful that I can evoke the same feelings for my family without sacrificing any precious time! Not only did my kids eat every last bite from their plates, but Little Dude said that it was better than Grammy's lasagna(that is my mom)! That in itself is a HUGE compliment because my Momma really knows her way around the kitchen!

The size of the lasagna was perfect for a family of four! Not that I would have minded a little bit extra to sneak into after dinner, it was that good!

Here are a few tid-bits about the lasagna:

*The lasagna is made up of three Italian-style meats: sausage, ground-beef, and pepperoni. As well as four different cheeses: Ricotta, Mozzarella, Romano, and Parmesan. All layered together with a hearty marinara sauce.

*It is available in single serve (19 oz.) and multi-serve (31. oz.) nationwide for a retail price of $5.75

*The lasagna is so good that Marie Callender's is putting their money where their consumers mouths are by offering an on-pack money back guarantee!

We enjoyed this meal so very much, and I can not wait to serve it again! Marie Callender's Three Meat and Four Cheese Lasagna will be a sure part of great family dinners to come in our home!
Photo Credit: Marie Callender's

Disclosure: I wrote this post while participating in a campaign with TheMotherhood on behalf of Marie Callender's. I received a coupon to try the product free of charge. I was also compensated for my efforts. All opinions are 100% mine and were not influenced in any way.

No comments: