Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Healthy Choice Top Chef Inspired Cafe Steamers {review}



How many of us try to eat healthy(especially around the holidays)? I am especially aware of what I eat at this time of the year because of all the yummy sweets and huge meals that are shared with friends and family! Who wants to eat a frozen meal when what you really want is something that is delicious?!? Guess what, now you can have the best of both worlds! Healthy Choice-who by the way offer 60 varieties of frozen foods have teamed up this year with Bravo's Top Chef to offer an exclusive line of 8 Healthy Choice Top Chef Inspired Cafe Steamers! 

{review}

I was very lucky to receive two yummy Top Chef Inspired Cafe Steamers for review. I received Grilled Chicken Pesto with Vegetables and Roasted Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms. Upon receiving the meals the very first thing I noticed was that the packaging was marked with the Top Chef logo...I loved that because  it would make it very easy to find this exclusive line while shopping among everything else. I also loved the fact that the sauce is separate from the rest of the food. Although the meals are prepared in the microwave the veggies were crisp and in no way "mushy" like others that I have tried. This seems to be because of the unique steaming technology. Of the two that I reviewed I found myself leaning more towards the Grilled Chicken Pesto with Vegetables...don't worry my hubby preferred the Roasted Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms so much that he happily finished it up for me! 

There are a total of 8 different varieties including:
*Barbeque Seasoned Steak with Red Potatoes
*Chicken Fresca with Chardonnay
*Chicken Linguini with Red Pepper Alfredo
*Chicken Margherita with Balsamic
*Grilled Chicken Marinara with Parmesan
*Grilled Chicken Pesto with Vegetables
*Grilled Chicken Mediterranean with Rice
*Roasted Chicken Marsala with Mushrooms

{The Meals are starting to appear in grocery stores nationwide for a retail price of $2.75-$3.50}
For more information you can visit www.healthychoice.com or www.bravotv.com/showdown

You can connect with Healthy Choice on Twitter here or Facebook here

Disclosure:  I wrote this post while participating in a campaign with TheMotherhood on behalf of  Healthy Choice. I received the featured product to try  free of charge for the purpose of this review. I was also compensated for my efforts. All opinions are 100% mine and were not influenced in any way.




No comments: