Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 3, 2011

Christmas Wishlist {Kiddo Edition}



There is no doubt about it that Little Dude and Little Diva have put together their own "wishlist" for Christmas this year (believe me...I paid the bill!)...but Mommy also has a few things that I would just love for them to receive- I sure hope Santa reads my blog!


 1. SpiritHoods
Photo Credit: SpiritHoods.com

SpiritHoods have got to be the coolest accessory I have ever seen for kids!
Cozy.Warm.Fun



 2. Ugg Australia Delaine Boots
Photo Credit: UggAustralia.com

I adore these boots for two reasons...
adorable and practical
(love the rubber toe)








3. LeapPad



Photo Credit: LeapFrog.com

I think for most of us this is the "hot ticket" this year!



That's it! Those are One Little Moms Top 3 Wishlist items for the Kiddos!
Love it? Hate it? - Have it? Want it?













No comments: