Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Twas The Night Before The Night Before Christmas...



And all through my house-children were giddy...even my spouse!
All the presents are wrapped and under the tree, little hands are shaking each gift with glee!
We have cookies to bake and a note to Santa to write-all before he visits our home tomorrow night!
 I pour a cup of coffee and on my sofa I sat, then I hear someone scream "Mom, come look at our cat!" As I ran in to see what was the matter, I saw him hanging from the Christmas tree-no need for a ladder! Now Little Dude...and Little Diva started to cry-please save our kitty and Christmas Tree-Oh My! Mom to the rescue-no need to worry...if only Christmas would come...please Santa HURRY! 





No comments: