Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm on the Fence...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Twas The Night Before The Night Before Christmas...



And all through my house-children were giddy...even my spouse!
All the presents are wrapped and under the tree, little hands are shaking each gift with glee!
We have cookies to bake and a note to Santa to write-all before he visits our home tomorrow night!
 I pour a cup of coffee and on my sofa I sat, then I hear someone scream "Mom, come look at our cat!" As I ran in to see what was the matter, I saw him hanging from the Christmas tree-no need for a ladder! Now Little Dude...and Little Diva started to cry-please save our kitty and Christmas Tree-Oh My! Mom to the rescue-no need to worry...if only Christmas would come...please Santa HURRY! 





No comments: