Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 31, 2012

A New Twist On Gift Wrapping




I was recently invited to attend a baby shower and I immediately fell in love with the invitation! It had the cutest little poem on the back asking for a book for the baby in lieu of a card! I think this idea is not only adorable but extremely useful. I now that I for one never save cards that I am given. But, I wouldn't dare toss a book in the trash! Such a a fantastic twist on gift wrapping. This way a little library is started for the new baby and each time you open the book to read it you will see the special message written by the gift giver for years to come! Love it! 

Here is the gift and book I gave....


Have you ever heard of this gift giving trend?

No comments: