Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 20, 2012

Build-A-Bear Workshop #FriendsCount



Growing up I always had at least one "furry friend" that I kept close by my side. Even though they were just stuffed animals they were also the keeper of secrets, someone to hold onto when I was scared, and a friend that tagged along with me everywhere I went. Both Little Dude and Little Diva also have their own special "furry friends" that they are very attached to as well! 

How many of you had these special friends growing up? Do your children have a special "furry friend" that makes their lives extra special? Whether your best friend is a stuffed animal, a sibling, or a friend from school, all friends count and I think we can all say they make each day brighter!



 In 2012, Build-A-Bear Workshop will celebrate two major milestones. The first milestone is their 15th birthday! Since the company opened its doors in St. Louis Galleria on October 27, 1997 it has grown to become a global brand while being recognized as a company with heart. The second milestone is the celebration of selling their 100 millionth furry friend!

~ CONGRATS BUILD-A-BEAR WORKSHOP ~

Build-A-Bear Workshop is a very special place to many children and a favorite of Little Diva! She can get lost in imagination there for a very long time....and the best part is she always comes home with a new Beary Best Friend!

Disclosure: This post was written on behalf of  MomSelect and Build-A-Bear. No compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own. I am eligible to win a gift card for my efforts.

No comments: