Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 8, 2012

Tiny Prints Business Cards




If you are a blogger then you already know that Blog Conference Season is here! One of the most important ways to network is to make sure that you have great business cards to pass out! To me a business card is just as important as your first face to face impression. It is the one thing that will be looked upon again and again anytime someone wants to recall who you were. These days your business card can be so much more than a plain, stock card. With the help of Tiny Prints you can create a personalized card that not only matches your personality but one that matches your blog in design and color scheme. You can add even more personal touches by incorporating your own photos, logos, and design aspects. 

My favorite business card at Tiny Prints is the Swirly Frame 2.25x2.25 Flat Card


I love the cozy feel of the card as well as the shape! I would be a Happy Camper if I had the chance to pass these out this season...

If you aren't a blogger but still need business card Tiny Prints might just be the place for you!

Disclosure: This post was written on behalf of Tiny Prints. No compensation was received. I am eligible for my own set of business cards for my efforts. As always all opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way.

No comments: