Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, April 7, 2012

Easter Bunny Pictures





With Easter comes another opportunity to capture those adorable pictures we all have planned in our heads. You know, the one of our children smiling happily wearing their sweet little Easter outfits while sitting on the Bunnies lap! Sounds like a picture perfect moment, right? Well not for me! For some reason the thought of my children sitting on the lap of the Easter Bunny or Santa Claus honestly kinda creeps me out. Now I'm not saying I wouldn't let them do it if they wanted to...I'm just saying it isn't forced or even planned in our home. I don't think it is wrong either, but it breaks my heart to see the pictures of little kids sitting on the lap of a large character while screaming their heads off! Come on, you all know you have seen or have a picture like this too. So...what is your take? Do your kids take these types of pictures for the Holidays? Has it always been a good experience? Let me know-I would love to hear some different perspectives...respectfully of course!

No comments: