Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 16, 2012

Mother's Day Gift Ideas...





Mother's Day is coming up...who already has something special picked out for their Mom? Don't feel bad, I don't either! This year instead of gifting my Mom with a card, candy, or even flowers, I have decided to make her day a little more special by giving her a personalized photo gift!

Shutterfly Photo Gifts are not only personalized, fun, and creative-they are really cute! 
Without giving away exactly what I have in mind for my Mom (just in case she is snooping around) these are a few things I have my eye on...

*Personalized Photo Blanket


*Photo Mug


My absolute favorite are the iphone cases *hint hint*


Adorable, right?



Which one would you like to open up on Mother's Day? Or which one would you like to give as a gift this year?

If you would like to connect with Shutterfly you can visit them on...
Facebook here
Twitter here
Pinterest here

Disclosure: This post was written by me on behalf of Shutterfly. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way. No compensation was received. I am eligible for a gift for my efforts.

No comments: