Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 11, 2012

alternaVites Kids Review






I think I speak for all moms when I say that we want our children to be as healthy as possible. To me that means getting a good amount of exercise or play time, eating balanced meals, and taking a vitamin daily to make up for anything their diet is lacking. 

Okay, here is where my dilema used to come in...
My kids never really complained about having to take a vitamin before leaving for school but-
more often than not, as soon as they popped the vitamin into their mouths (especially Little Diva) they no longer wanted any part of it. I heard everything from they are too hard to chew, the size is too big, and that they taste like grass (yes, that must mean my kids have eaten grass, ewww).  Believe me, they have tried it all too- everything from the "normal" vitamin to gummies and gum balls!

So, when my kiddos were given the opportunity to give alternaVites a try I jumped at the chance!

What is alternaVites Kids and why are they different?

alternaVites  Kids is a vitamin like you've never seen before...
When I first opened the package they reminded me more of a pixi stick than a vitamin (do you remember those?)



*They melt in your mouth
*Available in two flavors Strawberry Bubble Gum & Raspberry Cotton candy
(we tried Raspberry Cotton candy)
*They have 0 grams of sugar
*Free of Aspartame & HIgh Fructose Corn Syrup
*Does not contain artificial sweeteners, colors, flavors, or preservatives
*No animal products or by-products
Does not contain egg, milk, peanut, tree nuts. wheat, soy, fish or shellfish
*Certified kosher pareve

All you need to to is open a packet and sprinkle it on your tongue! I suggest doing a little bit at a time because Little Diva poureda bit too muchand she said it made her mouth too dry. You can also mix the packet into yogurt, putting, or smoothies! Yum!




Both of my kiddos really enjoyed the alternaVites Kids and I must say they are pretty darn tasty! I was very pleased with our experience! 

If you would like to give them a try you can visit: alternavites.com and receive a discount of 20% off of your order by using the code moms20 at checkout! Enjoy!

Disclosure: This review was written by me on behalf of alternaVites Kids. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way. I received a sample of the product to try. No form of compensation was received.

No comments: