Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 22, 2012

Hey Hey it's my Birthday!


Well, it was actually yesterday! It was my first of many 29th birthdays! Haha! 
I had a nice quiet day and night at home with the Hubby & Kids...it was just perfect
Anyone else celebrate a birthday yesterday? Or how about have a birthday coming up? I can honestly say that I don't feel a day over...let's say 25! When I was "younger" like around 16-18 I really thought that 30 was old (sorry mom) and I just assumed that I would feel like an old hag lady when I was in my late 20's pushing close to 30....but truth be told I feel great! I feel content with myself and my life....I am happy and peaceful! 

Have you ever thought you would feel a certain way by a certain age in your life...share with us!

No comments: