Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, July 12, 2012

EasyCanvasPrints.com {review}




My favorite thing in the entire world is my family! Thanks to EasyCanvasPrints.com I get to see their lovely faces displayed in my favorite place (my home) each and every day! 

The great folks at EasyCanvasPrints.com made me a beautiful canvas print and I could not be any happier with the way it turned out! I have received so many compliments on it! The picture above really does not do it any justice-but I had the hardest time getting rid of the glare...sorry!

The process was really quick and simple and you can even upload pictures from your Facebook and Instagram accounts! Awesome, right? 

If you are looking for a unique way to display a photo of your loved ones you should head on over and check them out! I'd bet you would become a lover of Photos On Canvas Prints just like me! I already have a few gift ideas running through my head for the upcoming holidays! 

Love Love Love It...

Also, if you are looking for something not so fancy you can check out their main site that offers different signs for your home or office...lots of yard signs and banners! This would be great for yearly garage sales or even to donate for school events! 

Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product free of charge. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way! No monetary for of compensation was received. 


No comments: