Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Hellman's Real Tastes Better




Do you all know who Hellmann's is? Do you or have you ever used it in your home? I sure have and I must say that I have always been a fan! Today, I am pleased to share a bit about them with you guys.

Hellmann’s was a proud sponsor of one of the nation’s most celebrated food festivals – the 30th Annual FOOD & WINE Classic which took place in Aspen in June.  To celebrate Hellmann's announcement of their mission to transition to 100% cage-free eggs in all its products by 2020, the brand teamed up with Chef Tim Love to offer food lovers everywhere a behind the scenes look from the Classic.

When a company uses specialty products like 100% cage-free eggs in their products does that in any way entice you to purchase from them? I personally appreciate the extra effort and find it quite awesome!

For your viewing pleasure is a video of Chef Tim Love & friends behind the scenes at the FOOD & WINE Classic in Aspen...






You can connect with Hellmann's on Facebook here and enter their sweepstakes to win various prizes including a  Grand Prize of a trip to next years Food & Wine Classic! 

Disclosure: I will be entered into a drawing for my efforts. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way. No form of compensation was received.

No comments: