When summer comes around I always have a tough time figuring out what to do with the kids day in and day out to keep them entertained! Besides actually finding something to do, I must make sure everyone is happy so we don't have any major meltdowns-and I'm not talking about the kind from the hot hot temperature! This summer I sat down with the kids and we made our very own Summer Bucket List! Everyone got to write down 5-10 activities they want to do together as a family before school starts again! We ended up with all sorts of ideas-some as simple as a movie night in our living room and some a bit more exciting like taking a road trip somewhere fun! I am really going to try and make sure we do something from our list a few times a week...hopefully it will be a memorable summer for the entire family!
So far we have marked quite a few things off of our list...
1. Going to the movie theatre
2. Going to a local family fun center
3. Picnic at the park
4. Checking out the library
5. Camping out in the living room
6. Having friends over for a swimming day
8. Having a baking day (kiddos made banana nut and blueberry muffins)
9. Attending a baseball game (local minor league team)
So tell me...what have you marked off your summer bucket list....big or small...share with us!