Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, August 4, 2012

"Start With Sharpie Challenge" Review + Confession



Today along with Sharpie I bring you the "Start With Sharpie Challenge". I also have an awesome Sharpie review & a tiny confession...can you handle it?!?

The Start With Sharpie Challenge is not only AWESOME but it is really quite simple to enter. All you need to do is visit Sharpie on Facebook and submit your original Sharpie artwork (no copy cats allowed) for the opportunity to have your submission featured in the 1st ever Sharpie music video that will be premiering as a TV commercial during the MTV VMAs live on September 6th. 
Head on over to Sharpie.com for more details

Submissions are already being accepted and will no longer be accepted after August 6th...so get to creating and submit your fab Sharpie artwork!



On to the review...

To help you out with your awesome Sharpie artwork you can pick up Sharpie's newest additions...
(that I am obviously in LOVE with) 

The NEW Sharpie Brush-Tip Permanent Marker & The NEW Sharpie Metallic Markers NOW in Gold & Bronze

If you know me by now you know that I am a bit compulsive with my list making. My abilities at list making reach no bounds and can not be reckoned with...sounds serious right? It is believe me! I am pleased to announce to the entire world that "I AM OBSESSED WITH THESE NEW SHARPIE PRODUCTS!" Could you all hear me...or should I shout it again? In all seriousness they are rockin' my list making world! The Metallics are really beautiful & the Brush-Tip markers are great for writing in smaller spaces because the tips are so thin. Smaller writing = room for more lists :)



Confession time..

I am a self proclaimed "Sharpie Hoarder"...

Here is my secret stash to prove it


I do NOT share my Sharpies...I keep my Sharpies hidden at all times...my Sharpies do NOT play well with others...no you can NOT touch my Sharpies

Tell me your honest opinion....
Do you think I have a Sharpie problem?!?

Nevermind-don't tell me ;)

Disclosure: I receive products to try and share my honest feedback. All opinions are 100% mine and were not influenced in any way. No form of compensation was received. All information regarding the "Sharpie Challenge" was provided to me.

No comments: