Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Calling All Pudding Lovers "Snack Pack Bakery Shop Line" review




When I hear the words "Snack Pack" I instantly think of pudding. When I hear the word pudding I think of a cool, rich, sweet, and creamy treat! I have never heard the word pudding and thought of cookies...well, that was then and this is now! 



Snack Pack has introduced a new & yummy line of puddings called Snack Pack Bakery Shop Line! My family and I got to try (or devour some might call it) the new Frosted Sugar Cookie Bakery Shop pudding! Yes, you heard me right, I said Sugar Cookie...is your mouth watering yet? It was delightful! What makes it odd that I loved it so much is that I am not a big sugar cookie lover-but I am a pudding-aholic, so of course I had to give it a go. 




It was no surprise that the kiddos loved them. So much in fact that they never even made it into their school lunches...they had them eaten within a few days (my hubby even got in on the action). Now under any other circumstances I would have never ever in a million years let my kids eat an entire pack of regular old sugar cookies. But, that's what makes these new Bakery Shop Line puddings so awesome. I have the peace of mind knowing that my kids are getting things like:

*30% of their daily calcium
*No high fructose corn syrup
*No Preservatives
* 0 grams of Trans Fat per serving



Doesn't sound too shabby right? To top it off they think they are getting something really special and they have no clue they are actually getting as much Calcium as an 8 oz. glass of milk! Cha-Ching! 



What I especially loved from an adult perspective is that they need no refrigeration and each pack is only 100 calories! Love it!

Have you seen this new line in your favorite grocery store? Have you tried them? 

Disclosure: I received the above mentioned product to review. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way. No form of monetary compensation was received.


No comments: