Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm on the Fence...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, August 12, 2011

Afraid of the dark...Mommy edition!

This is probably not something I want to admit...but I am totally afraid of the dark! I know it sounds a little silly! I mean come on, I am after all an "adult". I dread the nights when Little Dude or Little Diva ask for a glass of water. That means I must get up(which I don't mind), walk into the dark kitchen(eeeeek!), get the water, and run back! Yes, I said run! For some reason I get so freaked out walking out of a dark room that I must run as fast as I possibly can. It is like someone lit a match under my you know what! I'm sure it is a sight to see! I can just imagine what I must look like. Do you have any fears...logical or not? Please share them with me and make me feel better about being a big ol' chicken!

No comments: