Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Diaper Adventures With Huggies...

When my kiddos were younger I had my hands full! I was literally up to my neck in diapers each and every day. We even had nicknames for the kiddos, we called them Wiggle Worm and Diaper Diva! There was a period of time when I had BOTH of them in diapers at the same time, thankfully that only lasted for a few months before Little Dude aka Wiggle Worm was potty trained! It turned into a very sticky and very tricky situation at times. Now that they are older and thankfully potty trained, I would love to share a few of the tricks I used to change those little wiggle worms...

*1. My first tip is do not be afraid...they will not break!

*2. If you have a little boy you will need to work quickly...keep an extra blankie around. When they get cold they get squirmy & squirty!

*3. I used to keep a little toy with me for diaper changes when we were away from home. I would let them hold the toy to try and keep them as still as possible.

*4. With my daughter I always tried to use warm wipes. Anytime we were away from home and I had to use the dreaded cold wipes to clean her up during a diaper change it only made matters worse. She would cry and wiggle more than ever. If you have a little princess like I did who likes to keep her fanny warm I totally suggest a wipe warmer. It will cut down on the amount of wiggle time and make those diaper changes a lot faster for you both.

*5. If all else fails and you find yourself changing the diaper of a baby who is determined to wiggle away from you...take a deep breath and sing the silliest song you can think of. Make a crazy face! If it doesn't grab your little ones attention at least you will get a good laugh out of it later!

I can't count how many times I have been in a public place with a screaming baby who wants nothing more than to roll away from me. I would have given my right arm to have anything at all to make the situation better for myself and my little love bug. Well, guess what? Huggies has done just that! They have come out with Huggies Little Movers Slip-On Diapers! These are going to be so helpful for all you mommies on the go! If you are lucky enough to have a baby or little one right now I would suggest giving these a try! Who doesn't want to make diaper changing easier?


Have you heard of these before? Have you tried them? If you have I would love to know what you think! If you haven't would they be something you could use? I wish I had the chance to give them a try! Leave me a comment and let me know what you think...

Disclosure: “I wrote this blog post while participating in the SocialMoms and Huggies blogging program, for a gift card worth $35. For more information on how you can participate, click here.”


No comments: