Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 15, 2011

Back-to-school with Mabel's Labels {review}

I have a really awesome review for you today! I have recently been lucky enough to try Mabel's Labels "Ultimate Back-To-School Combo"
Photo Credit: Mabel's Labels

A little bit about the "Ultimate Back-To-School Combo"
This combo includes all of the durable, waterproof labels needed to keep your kids' stuff out of the lost & found. This awesome combo is only available until the September 30th, so you need to get it while you can!
*Price: $42.00
*Features: Skinny-Minis: they are dishwasher and microwave safe.
Tag Mates: they are washer and dryer safe.
Shoe Labels and Teeny Tags: they are waterproof and UV resistant.
*Quantity: The combo includes tons of labels. You get:
50 Tag Mates
40 Skinny-Minis
16 Shoe Labels
2 Teeny Tags

{Review}
I have to admit I got a little label happy with the "Ultimate Back-To-School Combo"!
I absolutely love the ease of the labels. They are beyond perfect to keep all your children's personal things safe while they are in school, on a field trip, at a sporting event, or at amusement parks, and family fun centers.
They arrived in a beautiful package that more resembled a lovely box of chocolates than a package of labels.
(The box is sturdy enough to store your left over labels in for safe keeping and future use.)

The Labels came in a very easy to use pamphlet and the Teeny Tags came in a separate little bag.

The first thing I labeled was Little Dudes Back-To-School shoes!
For this I used the Shoe Labels.
(These labels are perfect for all the family fun centers that require children to take their shoes off before playing!)

Next I labeled Little Dudes winter jacket!
For this I used the very awesome Tag Mates.
(These just stick right on the inside tag of the clothing. Little Dude is notorious for leaving his jackets on the playground at school, so these are going to save me the hassle of hunting down his jackets.)

Next I added the Teeny Tags to his backpack and his water bottle.
(These were my personal favorite. Not only are they good for keeping his things safe from being lost or taken by someone else, but the Teeny Tags actually make it easier for him to hold on to and use the zipper on his backpack!)

Last but not least I labeled his pencil box and at Little Dudes request his gaming system.
For this I used the Skinny Minis.
(These little labels are great. Once they are on, they are on really well. They do not easily peel off, believe me Little Dude tried!)

I had so much fun using the "Ultimate Back-To-School Combo" and I have tons of other items I am going to get label happy with! If you are looking for an easy and reliable way to label your children's belongings, I highly recommend these products! Mabel's Labels are One Little Mom Approved!

Disclosure: I received this product from the company/pr agency free of charge to conduct this review. No other form of compensation was received. All opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way.

No comments: