Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 16, 2011

This-or-That Blog Hop !


How about a fun little game of This-or-That to help us get to know each other a little bit better, and make some new bloggy friends?
I will make a list of "This-or-That",  I will leave my answers as well. If you want to play along copy the questions into your own post and fill in your answers! After you finish come back and link up, so we can visit your post! Check out as many posts as you can and make sure to follow and leave a comment!
Have fun:)

1. Hot coffee or Cold coffee? Hot

2. Sweet or Spicy? Spicy all the way

3.Manicure or Pedicure? Pedicure

4.Book or Movie? Books are always better

5.Summer or Winter? I prefer summer...I think

6. TV or Internet? Internet

*I will post the hop every Tuesday and the Linky will stay open for 24 hours*




2 comments:

Ashley S said...

Thanks for hosting! Posted a link to my answers :)

Liza767 said...

1. Hot coffee or Cold coffee? iced


2. Sweet or Spicy? sweet

3.Manicure or Pedicure? Pedicure


4.Book or Movie? movie

5.Summer or Winter? summer

6. TV or Internet? Internet