Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Interview {Little Dude Edition}

As a parent have you ever wondered "What is going on inside that head of your's"? Maybe, maybe not? I am always curious about what my kiddos are thinking, so I decided to "interview" them. Don't worry they got to interview me too! Today I give you Little Dude...

Mommy: "What are your favorite things to do"?
Little Dude: "I like to swim, I like to play with my kitten. But I really like video games".

Mommy: "What makes you special"?
Little Dude: "I am special because I have a good family".

Mommy: "Do you have a favorite food"?
Little Dude: "I love burritos".

Mommy: "If you could change your name what would it be"?
Little Dude: "I would be Charlie, but I still like my name better".

Mommy: "What do you want to be when you grow up"?
Little Dude: "I don't know? Actually, I do know, I want to be in the Army".

I really enjoyed hearing his answers, I definitely learned a few things about my son! Burritos and Charlie, who knew? Stay tuned tomorrow for Little Diva's debut!

No comments: