Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Christmas Cards with Tiny Prints!

With fall officially here, I can't help but to start thinking about Christmas time! I know it seems a bit early but I am a big time planner (and it is my favorite time of the year). One of my favorite things to plan each year are our Christmas cards! I love deciding on what everyone will wear, where we will take the pictures, and especially which card we will choose! This year I know exactly which card I want...I fell in love with it the second I saw it! It is so cute and creative! It is the Check Twice Holiday Card from Tiny Prints

Photo Credit: Tiny Prints


Don't you just love it!?! I can already see Little Dude and Little Diva being silly and posing away. Tiny Prints offers a HUGE assortment of Holiday cards....not only are they creative, but the are priced just right! I am really looking forward to sending our cards out this year! With a playful card like the one I have fallen in love with, we are sure to have a blast taking the photos as well! Now we just have to wait and see who will be naughty and who will be nice...hmmm?!?

Do you and your family send out Christmas/Holiday cards every year? If you are planning on it this year, I suggest taking a look around at Tiny Prints! They really have something for everyone!

Disclosure: The lovely people at Tiny Prints are providing me with my very own Christmas cards free of charge for my effort in writing this post. No other form of compensation was received. My opinions are 100% my own and were not influenced in any way. As always I only suggest products that I myself love and believe in. 

No comments: