Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Do you donate...

Do you donate...blood? Today my mom and I are gong to a blood drive. I am a little bit nervous but it is important, and all the blood is going to stay local. I have tried to donate once before and I didn't have the best experience so I have little butterflies buzzing around! Wish me luck...I will be sure to post an update. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't go and pass out...eeek!

{UPDATE}

I thought I would let everyone know that I did not pass out! I didn't even get queasy...thank goodness! I will definitely be donating again. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Try try again... I donate for 2 reasons, my blood type is O- and because if someone did not donate blood when I was born I would not be here today. So thank you from all of us who need the blood donated!
Someone Auntie