Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

I'm on the Fence...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 17, 2011

Do you donate...

Do you donate...blood? Today my mom and I are gong to a blood drive. I am a little bit nervous but it is important, and all the blood is going to stay local. I have tried to donate once before and I didn't have the best experience so I have little butterflies buzzing around! Wish me luck...I will be sure to post an update. I am keeping my fingers crossed that I don't go and pass out...eeek!

{UPDATE}

I thought I would let everyone know that I did not pass out! I didn't even get queasy...thank goodness! I will definitely be donating again. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Good for you! Try try again... I donate for 2 reasons, my blood type is O- and because if someone did not donate blood when I was born I would not be here today. So thank you from all of us who need the blood donated!
Someone Auntie