Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 21, 2011

Hat, Hats, and more Hats...

I'm sure like me, many of you wear more than one hat everyday! No, I don't mean the big floppy things you wear on the top of your head-I'm talking about the different roles we play each day, silly you! Every day is a juggling act for most...switching back and forth between our different hats. For instance I wear a Mommy hat, a Wife hat, a Chef hat, a Maids hat, and sometimes a Referee's hat(on the crazy days)! Sometime's I would love to wear just one hat everyday...but what fun would that be?!? Playing all these different roles can be exhausting and sometimes stressful-but when the going gets tough, remember that juggling is supposed to be fun and practice makes perfect...so try try again!

So tell me...how many hats do you wear everyday? 

No comments: