Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, October 20, 2011

Come Out, Come Out Where Ever You Are...

Where is Fall? Has anyone seen it? I have been searching and waiting, begging and pleading! But, I can not find the cool, crisp, Fall days that I am longing for! I have had enough of this hot weather! It was 90 degrees here yesterday(don't get me wrong I do love Southern Ca.). It is October 20th, and Little Dude wore shorts and a t-shirt to school. Does anyone else see something wrong with this picture?!?! If you live somewhere where the leaves have turned color and you can actually bake something in your oven without sweating to death, please send some Fall my way. P.S I would also like a side of Chili Beans!

So, what's the weather like where you live?

3 comments:

Tiff said...

For us.. two days ago 80.. today 59! It has been a total shock to my system!!

OneLittleMom said...

59...I'm so jealous!!!
-Arianah

Kim C. said...

I am in S Tx, and its been high 80's. im still waiting for the fall weather also..lol
xxkimhcxx@gmail.com / kIM c