Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Take a time out for yourself...

I know I sometimes run myself ragged. I have a hard time putting my needs and myself first...sometimes the dogs even take priority! But, I have come to learn that even taking just 10 minutes for myself each day can really make me feel better. I know it doesn't sound like much but trust me there are so many things that can be done in just 10 minutes that give me a sense of self again! So without further ado here is a list of things I do for me...


* I enjoy a cup of coffee before anyone else wakes up.
* I hide out in the bathroom and play on my phone. (Dorky I know.)
* I chat it up at twitter parties. (I think this one is my fave.)
* I cook. Yep, I love being in the kitchen cooking in peace and quiet.
* I clean. For some reason when I clean nobody wants to spend time with me!?!

So, tell me...what do you do for YOU?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I totally hang out in the bathroom and play games on my phone!!!

Kim C. said...

I attend twitter parties for good adult conversation :)
xxkimhcxx@gmail.com / kIM c