Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Pinterest Favorites {Kids Rooms}



My addiction to Pinterest is crazy...but GREAT!
I absolutely love that I can actually find things there that I can create on my own-for a great price!
Today I wanted to share with everyone two projects that I am considering giving a try...

{Lego Table for Little Dude}


Little Dude already has a black table in his room just like this, so all I need is the Lego plates and some spray glue. Even if you had to buy the table, I'm sure the price would still beat the heck out of the real deal! I personally think this is so much better because you can actually customize the colors you use!

{Dress Up Area for Little Diva}


How cute is this up-cycled dresser! If you don't have an old dresser just laying around, they are very easy to come by at a local garage sale or thrift store. I know Little Diva would have a blast changing into her princess clothes all day! I just adore this! It could also be easily customized to match any room with a little paint and hardware. Looks to me like you could even use colored contact paper on the inside to give it that extra pop!

What do you think? 
Wanna follow me on Pinterest...just click here
Need an invite? Just leave me a comment with your email address!

No comments: