Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 2, 2012

An early birthday celebration at Knotts Berry Farm



Little Dude is turning 7....tomorrow! Eeek! I can not believe my BABY is going to be 7 years old. On Tuesday we surprised him with an early birthday present trip to Knotts Berry Farm! It was the first time that Little Dude and Little Diva have been and to be honest I haven't been in around 20 years-yikes! 

We had a fantastic time and Little Dude was beyond surprised! Here are some of my favorite pictures captured from our trip...


Little Diva meeting the one and only Snoopy! She was a little hesitant at first but warmed right up and we were able to get a great picture!


This picture of Little Dude cracks me up! He just begged and pleaded to have his picture taken here...but it is a trash can! Such a silly little guy!


This was one of Little Divas favorite rides. It was a tiny train that ran by pumping your arms up and down. Looked a bit tiring to me-but the kids got a kick out of it!


Little Dude is a lover of roller coasters! Mommy not so much! Little Diva and I sat this one out and let the boys twist and turn their little hearts out!

No comments: