Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, October 5, 2012

Look What I Found....Eeeeeek!



I probably shouldn't be sharing this with everyone out of pure and utter embarrassment but- here it goes...


I was picking up around the house and thought to myself, "I should vacuum under the couch cushions". It had been a good month or so since I'd taken a peek under them and with two kids and four fur babies it can get a little funky if you know what I mean! So, I pulled out my trusty vacuum put on all the proper attachments and low and behold I find THIS when I lift off the cushions.....


OMG, right?

My Little Dude had four books and four bags of candy/snacks hidden under there!
After I came out of my state of SHOCK, I asked him what in the world he was doing with all of that stuff in my living room....his reply, "It's my secret stash Mom, I don't want my sister getting into my stuff!' Ugh.....really? I told him he had approximately 60 seconds to gather it all up and put it away in the right places! Guess what he said to me..."Why can't it stay there? You never even felt it when you sat down Mom!" 

He finally gave in and put it all back where it goes. That's what I get for cleaning up I guess...my advice for the day-don't look under the cushions! Hahah :) 

*For the record, I have no idea how long it had been there! Could have been the entire month...I couldn't bring myself to ask!*

No comments: