Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 8, 2012

Listerine Oral Care Challenge! #SweetSmart



I am really happy to share with you guys that along with Little Dude & Little Diva, I will be participating in the Listerine Oral Care Challenge! We received a box full of goodies from Listerine and Reach to help us meet our goals!

The kiddos were super excited when they pulled everything out of the box and saw some familiar faces...Phineas and Ferb & Barbie to be exact. When it comes to oral care here in our house I have it easy with Little Diva. She loves to brush and rinse her teeth. Little Dude on the other hand is no where near as enthusiastic. Brushing is more like pulling teeth with him. It can become exhausting trying to walk him through the routine every-single-day-and-night! So, when I saw his eyes light up when he saw all of his new tools for a healthy smile, I was jumping for joy to say the least!



Prior to receiving our box of goodies I was able to take part in an online briefing session with a pediatric dentist Dr. Kaneta Lott as well as many other moms. We were able to have many of our questions about oral health answered as well as learning a few new things along the way...

::Did you know::

*You should be brushing your teeth for two full minutes and rinsing for 1 minute. 

*Your children should have their first visit to a pediatric dentist by 12 months of age. This should be done even if they haven't popped out any little teeth. (This is something I regretfully did not do)

*Flouride is only harmful if swallowed. (This was a big concern for me because I was always under the impression that rinsing with flouride would cause tooth discoloration. I was wrong!)

I am so ready to get started on our 3 week Sweet Smart Challenge and share our journey with you! It is just perfect timing with Halloween right around the corner, don't ya think? 



Don't forget to Brush, Floss, and Rinse TWICE a day...the best way to get your kids excited about taking care of their smiles is by setting a good example (fun products don't hurt either)!



If you're up for it, you too can join in on the Listerine Oral Care 3 week challenge! You can find more information on Listerine products at http://www.ListerineKids.com

Disclosure: I received a box of Listerine and Reach products to participate in the challenge. I will also be compensated for my participation in this campaign. All opinions are 100% my own. Any claims should be verified on the sponsors site.



No comments: