Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Friday, November 2, 2012

Listerine Oral Care Challenge Wrap Up! #SWEETSMART





We Brushed. We Rinsed. We Flossed. We Conquered.

The time has sadly come. We have finally finished out Listerine Oral Care Challenge. As sad as I am to kiss the challenge goodbye, I am happy to announce that the kiddos and I had a blast while participating! We learned a few tips along the way that not only made us more enthusiastic about our oral care habits but gave us the knowledge to share with our friends and family about the importance of oral health.

Not only did both Little Dude and Little Diva participate daily but they really became what I named the "Teeth Team"! They started to time each other while the other would brush, floss, and rinse. This not only ensured they were doing each piece of the challenge for the suggested amount of time, but it made a game out of it! They would use a timer or sing songs to each other to pass the time away! You bet that made this Momma's role in teeth brushing much more pleasant.

I am am really excited to see that the challenge has made a lifestyle change in our home! I know that these products have worked to make our smiles much happier and I can't wait to see what the future holds for us in the way of dental check up's! 

As you can see in the picture above it didn't take long for these new healthy habits to stick! So, if you are looking for a way to make daily teeth cleaning more fun for your kids, I totally suggest printing out or making a calendar for your home! You can use stickers or draw smiley faces after each successful day! I think seeing a daily reminder of how far we'd come really motivated us to keep up the good work! 

I am so thankful for the chance to participate in this awesome challenge and I love that we are now a little more #SweetSmart

Disclosure: I received a box of Listerine and Reach products to participate in the challenge. I will also be compensated for my participation in this campaign. All opinions are 100% my own. Any claims should be verified on the sponsors site.

No comments: