Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, July 16, 2013

A Cleaner Way To Dry Your Hands & Why I Desperately Needed Kleenex Hand Towels


Now, before I get started with the good stuff I want to share two pieces of information with you...

1. It is SUMMER
2. I have two young kiddos 

Ummmm...

Are you asking yourself how these things could possibly pertain to Kleenex Hand Towels? Let me explain.

Summer time is here! In my home that means bbq's, popsicles, and lots of smores in the fire pit. Which inevitably makes for a ton of hand washing with two kiddos running around all day with sticky hands and faces. See, I told you it would make sense. 

Ok, time for the good stuff...

Kleenex Hand Towels offer a better way to dry your hands at home by giving you the option to dry off on a single use bathroom towel instead of using the same washable hand towel over and over again. The single use towel helps to reduce the spread of germs as compared to a re-usable towel. In my opinion it is a fantastic and hygienic solution especially during summer months when we are home more often or entertain friends and family. When I really thought about it I realized it makes sense for my family especially when you think about how leaving a damp towel on the counter or hanging on the wall could become full of germs throughout the day and I am totally guilty of leaving them there for a good week before washing. Yup, I am that Mom. I guess this would be a good time to also mention the time I washed my hands in the kids bathroom and dried off on the towel I keep on the countertop only to find that one of my kiddos had a toothpaste accident on the other side and decided it was best to just flip the towel around for the next un-suspecting hand washer to find...thanks guys! Toothpaste covered hands aren't really my thing.

What I loved about Kleenex Hand Towels is that they are free of inks, dyes, and fragrances so they are just right for the entire family including the smallest of hands. They are very absorbent and they come in a small box that fits right on your countertop or it would also fit right on your towel bar too.

Kleenex Hand Towels have even set up shop in Central Park! If you don't believe me check out their awesome video at the Central Park Hand Washing Station and see for yourself why more and more people are making the switch...

              


Kleenex Hand Towels can be found in the paper towel aisle at grocery stores and mass retailers nationwide at a suggested retail price of $2.99 per 60 count box. Visit Kleenex.com for more product information.

I received product samples and information from Kleenex Hand Towels to do this review. All opinions are 100% my own.

No comments: