Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, July 30, 2011

I'm a lean, mean, cleaning machine...

I am spending my day doing yard work (ok, you caught me...watching the hubby do yard work) and cleaning the house! Nothing feels better than a clean house, right? I am not kidding when I say that a clean home is a happy home for me! I just function better knowing I have nothing left on my plate to get done around the house. Don't get me wrong, I would NEVER make a clean home a priority over having fun or spending time with my family but it makes me feel good none the less! Not to mention I have been too busy this week to get down to the nitty gritty stuff around the house, so it is well overdue. I usually tend to stick to the same cleaning schedule during the week to help things stay in order during our hectic schedule. Do you clean everyday, or do one BIG cleaning at the end of the week? I would love to hear any tips you have to stay on top of it! I will post my schedule and tips later today. On your marks, get set, CLEAN!

No comments: