Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

A "Morning Latte Makes My Breakfast Better" #LatteLove



My personal morning routine has been the same for just about as long as I can remember! I have two staples that I refuse to do away with...

The first being that I always take a few quiet moments to myself. The second is coffee. Hot, creamy, and frothy. Pure bliss. Now usually I will take any coffee that I can fill my favorite cup up with, but right now I am totally into Lattes. Maybe it has something to do with all of the new flavors that come out this time of year? Or possibly that I just learned how to create a yummy Latte in the comfort of my own kitchen! Don't worry, I will share a great place to find recipes with you in just a minute.

While I slowly sip my steaming Latte one of my favorite ways to catch up on that "me time" I was telling you all about is to curl up with my lap top and browse around my favorite blogs! Yes, of course I have my favorites too! 

I have three oh-so-lovely blogs to share with you...


I must say that I LOVE this blog. Jen, the author comes across very down to earth. Everything she shares is so relatable. She is also quirky and funny, and I like that...a lot! Totally seems like the kinda gal you'd wanna take with you on a long car ride! 


If you have never visited Jenny's blog you are missing out! This awesome lady is beyond hysterical. I'm talking the kind of funny that could make you spit your Latte out on your computer screen...she is THAT good! But, I must warn you...she isn't your conventional slice of blogger pie. So, if you easily get your panties in a pretzel she may not be for you. Just sayin'!


This blog is my go-to-blog when I need to read a great review! Jennifer is so thorough and always provides the most beautiful pictures to go along with her posts. I can spend a long time drooling over her recipes too. Yummy!

So, there you have it. The three blogs I love a whole Latte!
Hi there ladies :)

Oh, did ya'll notice they are Jen, Jenny, and Jennifer? Must be something in the name...heheh!


Ready to make your very own Latte?
You can visit The Breakfast Project to discover some yummy recipes!



How about winning a Latte At Home Care Package of your very own?
(Includes a Latte Love Mug & a coupon for a gallon of milk)

Giveaway will end on 10-17-12 at 11:59 pm pst
US only. Must be 18. Winner will be emailed to claim prize w/ 48 hours to reply. All entries will be verified. One Little Mom is not responsible for prize fulfillment or shipping.

(must follow via GFC)
*Just leave a comment telling me one of your favorite Latte's or Blogs*

Easy Peasy.

Disclosure: This post was written while participating in a campaign with TheMotherhood and TheBreakfastProject. All opinions are 100% my own.




4 comments:

JC said...

I like green tea latte

Nancy said...

I like Val's Kitchen!

Nancy
allibrary (at) aol (dot) com

Jessica said...

I like vanilla latte
jjak2003 at gmail dot com

Lisa R said...

I love chai latte

sibabe64 at ptd dot net