Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Search One Little Mom

Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Can you help me out?



I am getting into the groove of the Holidays now that fall has finally decided to visit! I have tons of recipes, gifts, and DIY ideas floating around in my head...BUT I have no clue where to get started! Bummer. My question for all of you lovlies is this: what is your favorite holiday (Halloween, Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.) recipe, craft, or project? Leave me a comment and feel free to leave a link if you are a writer/blogger. I would love to check it out. I spend countless hours on my Pintrest page, and yet I can't seem to settle on even one thing to start. Ohhhh, I would really love a project that I could tackle with the kids too!

Help me out! I really need some inspiration! 

No comments: